Campaign for Armed Self-Defence

Author Topic: AK-107 Balanced Operating System  (Read 49 times)

Offline Torgunner

• View Profile
AK-107 Balanced Operating System
« on: January 09, 2018, 07:33:27 pm »
Has anyone seen the videos and gifs of the AK-107 yet? It seems like it has a lot of potential much like the AN-94 did but I can't see it replacing the basic AK series that is in such widespread use.
You have nothing if you have no rights.

Offline Weston

• View Profile
Re: AK-107 Balanced Operating System
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 03:16:53 am »
It is good to be back.  Happy New Year to all!

If I remember correctly this AK came out about 4-5 years ago and would have been imported to the US (semi-auto only) for civilian sale, but Obama's ban on Russian guns was put into place.  I would likely add this to my AK collection if given the chance.  Maybe Obama's Russian ban will be lifted by Trump, although I have heard nothing of this.

Weston

Offline Torgunner

• View Profile
Re: AK-107 Balanced Operating System
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 03:56:47 am »
It is good to be back.  Happy New Year to all!

If I remember correctly this AK came out about 4-5 years ago and would have been imported to the US (semi-auto only) for civilian sale, but Obama's ban on Russian guns was put into place.  I would likely add this to my AK collection if given the chance.  Maybe Obama's Russian ban will be lifted by Trump, although I have heard nothing of this.

Weston

I thought it was newer, my bad. That bastard Trump has just expanded sanctions on Russian weapons. He is no real friend of gun owners, instead he just knows how to play them by telling them things they want to hear. In the end he is just like everyone before him.
You have nothing if you have no rights.