Author Topic: BBC wants someone from Arm Britain to talk too  (Read 69 times)

June 13, 2017, 10:27:04 pm
Read 69 times

ayrton

• Gun Wise

• View Profile
Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while but I run the Facebook page and have just had the following message from Anna Varle:
"Hi, Anna here from the BBC. I am keen to talk to someone from Arm Britain. Could you please get in contact - 07977911606. Its about a piece for Sunday Politics. Many Thanks"
I'm not so up to date on this stuff anymore, so if anyone wants to get in touch with them then please do.

June 13, 2017, 11:17:22 pm
Reply #1

Spike

• Campaigner

• Personal Text
    NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT
    • View Profile
The BBC is notoriously anti gun ownership and the last time someone from here was on a show they allowed him to be heckled and abused! It might be that they have started to question the logic of banning self defence, but I doubt it. Leopards and spots!

Be careful.

Spike.
People should not be afraid of their governments.

Governments should be afraid of their people... "V"

June 14, 2017, 03:45:29 pm
Reply #2

Weston

• Campaigner

• View Profile
If anyone from here is interested then I would ask Anna Varle what their reasoning is to have a pro gunner on their program and would they stand by and allow heckling from the audience.  I highly doubt any ground will be gained on the BBC so I will lean to think it would be just a waste of time.  It is no different from the smart kid in class being picked on and bullied from the rest of the idiots in the class.

Weston
“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws” – Baron M.A. Rothschild

June 14, 2017, 05:05:40 pm
Reply #3

ayrton

• Gun Wise

• View Profile
Thats kind of my reason for not going for it myself too. Since the recent ISIS attacks a lot of pro-gun organisations seem to be getting more media coverage about self defense and most of it seems good.

June 15, 2017, 12:40:44 am
Reply #4

Ali3nat0r

• Tech
  • Campaigner

• View Profile
I'd be up for talking anonymously via Skype but that's about it. I do not want my real name linked with my internet name.

June 15, 2017, 08:38:55 pm
Reply #5

Weston

• Campaigner

• View Profile
Maybe one of the pro gun organizations could invite (US) NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre to speak on behalf of the pro gun community.

Weston
“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws” – Baron M.A. Rothschild